The Star AllianceTM member airlines are pleased to be appointed as the official airline network for the 25th EADV Congress 2016.
To obtain the Star Alliance Conventions Plus discounts please follow the below steps to access the Conventions Plus online booking tool:
- Visit http://www.staralliance.com/conventionsplus/delegates/
- Under “Delegates login” enter conventions code OS08S16
- The online booking tool opens in a separate window.*
Registered participants travelling to the event can qualify for a discount of up to 20%, depending on fare and class of travel booked.
Discounts are offered on most published business and economy class fares, excluding website/internet fares, senior and youth fares, group fares and Round the World fares.
Please note: For travel to/from Japan and New Zealand special fares or discounts may be offered by the participating airlines on their own network.
To obtain these special fares or discounts and for booking office information, please visit http://www.staralliance.com/conventionsplus/delegates/ and:
- Click on “Conventions Plus Booking Contacts” and enter the conventions code OS08S16
- Choose one of the participating airlines listed
- Call the respective reservation contact listed and quote the conventions code OS08S16 when requesting the special ticketWhen making your travel plans, please present confirmation of your registration or proof of attendance for the Event/Convention.
*Should the online booking tool not open, please ensure that your Pop-up blocker is disabled.
The participating airlines for this event are: Adria Airways, Aegean Airlines, Air Canada, Air China, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Blue1, British Midland International (bmi), Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, EgyptAir, Ethiopian Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, Spanair, SWISS International Air Lines, TAM Airlines, TAP Portugal, Thai, Turkish Airlines, United, US Airways.